Medications play a pivotal role in our wellness, allowing us to improve our quality of life. Yet some medications have the potential to harm as well as to heal. Join Volition Franklin and the Franklin Health Department as we welcome Certified Senior Advisor, Claire Sedushak who understands the perils and pitfalls of this challenging balance.
You will learn how to:
- Ask the right questions when prescribed an opioid medication—the potential for abuse, the risk of dependency, whether other medications are just as effective.
- Manage multiple medications while avoiding the risk of interactions and side effects for living a better quality of life.
- Implement a proven system for regularly taking medications to improve your wellness.
- Avoid problems with vitamins and supplements which can impact your medications.
- Safely store and dispose of your unused medications
Register at: https://goo.gl/forms/6I2Vbva14H8wExem1
Register by calling the Franklin Health Department at 414- 425-9101